Curiosities in the Sea
Remnants of the Golden Game
NEEDS TO BE EDITED
- Lambdadelta: My beloved Lambda, I adore you so. An eternity without you is the worst kind of boredom I could endure. How I wish to mash your bones into jelly to mix with my blackberry jam, and slather whipped cream over your eyeballs. Ah, I really do love you.
- Featherine Something Auauroura: Why is she awake. Why is she awake. She should be asleep. Why is she awake.
- Furudo Erika: You filthy Piece! How long do you intend to shame your Master? You, who was blessed with the same blue hair as me, are not meant to drag your face through the mud! I’ll rip out your tongue with your beloved chopsticks if you don’t prove your worthiness.
- Dlanor: Paperwork never ends, and neither does justice. How ironic that the undying Angels would be in the most boring position of all. Do you itch to fight through another mystery? Perhaps you Angels are not so different after all. At least you can put up a good fight.
- The Witch of Origins and Miku: Where has Sakutarou gone? The upcoming Maria, and the brash Miku, what a pair you two are. Surely, you’ll do something to change the Witching world, but until then, a certain silver haired woman needs to learn some manners.
- Furfur: Be quiet! Nobody wants to hear your rambles on love. I should have superglued your mouth to your brother’s, so the only people who would have to suffer your long sermons would be one willing to hear it! Ugh.
- Beato: Somehow, she is significantly more tolerable than I recall her to be from the Golden Game. Still haughty, still prideful, but not nearly as boring. I wonder if she still uses her husband as a footstool.
- Detective: You’ll do well in solving the case, won’t you? I must admit, the combination of quirkiness and inherent masochism is known to get work done. You are rather odd, but never fail to bore me. It’s a bit hard to believe you’re the author of a tale, a ruler of a Fragment, but personalities come in all shapes and sizes.
- Territory Lord: My, my, what a gentleman you are! You have fine mannerisms and a fair amount of wit. If only more people had the air of elegance you have. I would invite you to tea, but alas, that will have to wait until you awaken from your nap.
- Rhyme: So, you’ve lost your head, have you? Don’t fear, you have a long life ahead of you. Dreams are dreams; they come and go. You will find, that among words and eyes, that something will emerge. If not, then make it emerge. Certainly, you can do that and more. Potential, boundless potential…
- Hitman: A human worthy of respect. In all my years of living and wandering, I would never have expected that I would find a human who can understand a Witch. You leak bloodlust, but it is refined, and I do not regret crossing blades with you. I will visit from time to time, for my boredom will surely be ignored amongst tea and steel.
- Kairi: You claim to be a princess, but you have no throne. You have no land, no servants, no crown atop your head. Truly, your royalty is only measured by the depths of your heart. Kindness and purity can only be measured by the strength of your actions, and a warrior woman should prove themselves rather easily.
- Chacha: I never thought I’d see the day where I befriended a shard of soul. Still, you are simply adorable. Always getting yourself into trouble, but amusing as always. I still have your pin, does it look good on me?
- Ghost Girl: A haunt in search of an older brother figure. Generally, I don’t meddle in the affairs of ghosts, but this was too entertaining to just leave alone. You understand, don’t you? Still, you could use a good clean up. A…very large cleanup.
- Leo: A lucky man, you sure are. I suppose you prove Lambda’s theory right, that determination and luck spells certain success. An abnormality among abnormalities, the rate of success for your victory was so low, that pulling through is truly a miracle. Lifting pillars, cultivating Demons, what’s next? Still, if your tongue was less vile, perhaps we could have more pleasant conversation.
[Fragment under observation by order of the Witch’s Senate]
- Albedo: A good host. Perhaps you’re lonely, perhaps you just desire a little chat. Regardless of the reason, I wouldn’t turn down your humble but refined presentation. You talk as if you’re on the stage, but you do it rather well. A good philosophical conversation is nice once in a while.
- Kapitän: Wandering the multiverse, saving people from oddly named creatures and promoting light. What a job, what an ordeal. Two wanders have such different purposes, one to forget and another to save. Will everything truly be saved? I am curious as to see what happens at the end of your journey.
- Seiga Kaku: A beautiful woman, but a little too polished. I can feel the cold aura from you, not of malice, but simply of wickedness. Nonetheless, I am not one to turn away what fools consider to be dregs. Come, have a cup of tea and stay a while.